How to Pay
When paying charges and bills via Sailing Club Manager you have 3 options:
- Pay by GoCardless (GC): once you have set-up your initial GC instruction for payment by direct debit it is straightforward thereafter to pay any amounts due, as they will be taken automatically (unless you disagree and stop the payment). For further information see 'Why Gocardless?'.
- Pay by Stripe: when you click on the invoice/request for payment in SCM it will give you the option to pay by debit card or credit via Stripe (a payments platform which accepts all major cards). You then insert your card details online and authorise. If you are unable to do this online, you can contact the club secretary and give her your card details for her to complete the payment transaction on your behalf.
- Pay by bank transfer: this will require you to make a payment to our club bank account on each occasion; our bank details are as follows:
- Account Name: Royal Tay Yacht Club Ltd
- Sort Code: 83-18-33
- Account Number: 00680303
- By the way, Gocardless and Stripe take care of all the interaction between you and your bank so the club does not hold any financial information.
Last updated 10:00 on 14 April 2023